To add the product to customify there is some step you need to do
- Create a product from Shopify product area or you can use the existing product
– put your title
– Inventory policy ( if you use tracking inventory make sure your product have available stock if not button customize will not showing up)
– Upload your image
– Setting variant if you needafter that save your product
- The next step is importing the product to customify area, click “more actions” button below product title and select customify it will take you to customify area
Check this video
- After clicking customify button on “more actions” it will bring us to customify area, on this page you can upload the image on the widget area
You will see the front side and back side widget area, if you have a question about what is front main, back main, front base and others please check this document http://customify.co/knowledgebase/widget-layers/ Q. Can we use the image from Shopify and Shopify variant?
A. Yes, you can use the image from Shopify and Shopify variant, just don’t upload anything to the widget area.Q. Size image limit for customify widget area and the best dimension for the file?
The best dimension is 800 x 800 and the image size must below than 1 MBif you do not upload anything you can click “view on site” button to check your product how it will look like.
if you upload the image on the widget area don’t forget to save the image.
Also, you can use our template by clicking grab image from customify and choose your template you want, please click on template title, not template image.
it will automatically input the image on your widget area.Note: if you use Shopify image you can have variant swatch option, but if you upload the image on customify area you will not have this option instead you can use the main base image to change the color.
Check this video
Using Shopify image and swatch variant:Checkout this video:
Using customify image and color from base image:
if you use the main base image on customify widget area you can define the color, to add and define the color you can click on the images tab then select allowed product color column
your color name: HTML color code
sample : black:000000
the color name is black and HTML color code is 000000
you can visit this sites to find HTML color code https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/html-color-codes.html